Soak Laundry Soap
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Love it. Wear it. Soak it with eco-friendly detergents.
Show your laundry (and the planet) some love, with Soak. It's not only perfect for your knitwear, but also washing your lingerie, swimwear, workout wear, baby clothes and all the delicates you care about most.
Soak wool wash is ideal for the hand washing process and effectively cleans, protects and revitalises your favourite garments with ingredients that are environmentally conscious and sustainable.
When you wash with Soak, there is no need to rinse; although you can if you like, it wont change a thing! No residue left behind, no endless rinsing.
- Plant-derived and renewable ingredients
- Low suds mean your delicates require only a gentle squeeze or quick rinse (if desired) when done washing
- All bottles made of 100% post-consumer resin and are recyclable
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, dye-free, sulphate-free
- Safe for hand- or machine - washing (including HE)
- Designed to effectively clean, revitalize and protect your favourite items
- No glycols, EO, PO, SLS, SLES, DEA or MEA
- Made in Canada
For Hand-Washing Pour 1 tsp of Soak into cool water. Soak item for 15 minutes. Quick-rinse* if you like, then gently squeeze out water. Lay items flat to dry. Just soak and squeeze. It's that easy. *Quick-rinse means low suds. Dirt and oils are trapped in the water and pulled away from your garment. HE safe - Use Soak in your HE washer according to machine instructions. Wash items on delicates or hand washable setting.
Aqua, coco-glucoside, sodium cocamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, glyceryl oleate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, propanediol, ethylhexyl glyercin, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, benzophenone-4, citric acid.